See our full News page here »
New early morning vinyasa flow classes!
Tue 7-8am with Kate Beatty
Thu 7-8am with Catrin Osborne
Only £8 per session with our early bird class pass or £11 drop in.
From Tue 4 November.
New Sunday slow flow yoga class with Catrin Osborne.
Sun 11.45-1pm: £11 drop in Starts 19 Oct
• A gentle flowing practice, perfect for beginners, or for anyone who feels like a more relaxed practice.
The slower pace of the class allows for a focus on precision and alignment in the postures, and the longer stays in the poses create a space for the body to unwind.
Fill in our survey and win a free massage!
Let us know what you think about yogahome, we really want to hear from you. Just fill out our quick online survey (only 3 questions!) and everyone who fills out the survey will be entered into our free prize draw to win a free massage.
Take the survey here »
3 Days of dance for children with Cara Horsley
• A fun series of workshops in half term week introducing children to different dance genres:
Mon 27 Oct: Ballet + Street;
Tue 28 Oct: Contemporary + Flamenco;
Wed 29 Oct: Jazz + Samba Rhythms.
Learn new skills and have lots of fun over half term.
For children aged 4-9 years
£15 per day
or £40 for all three days
New pregnancy pilates class
with Anja Schall
Fri 9.15-10.15am: £11 drop in.
• Pregnancy Pilates is a specialist pilates class that will help you manage the physical and physiological changes of pregnancy by
improving postural and muscular support.
This class increases awareness of the pelvic floor and it's role in support but also release during pregnancy, birth and beyond. It can also help in a range of pregnancy related symptoms such as Backache, Diastasis Recti and Pelvic Girdle Pain.
More info »
Lunchtime vinyasa flow yoga
with Kate Beatty
Tue 11.45-1pm, £11 drop in.
• Take a break from your work with this fun flowing vinyasa class. Releasing and strengthening; refresh your concentration levels by stretching your body and relaxing your mind.
All levels. See timetable.
Early morning classes only £8
Start your day with a treat with our new early bird class pass. Only £40 for five sessions, making each class only £8!
• Pilates with Alessandra: Wed 8.45-9.45am
• Iyengar yoga with Louise: Thu 8.30-10am